Day to Night in a Little Black Dress

From Day...

Sandals: Florence
Bracelet: Novica
Ring: ASOS

When you're a working woman, time is everything. When you can purchase one dress and wear it two ways in the same day... now thats efficient! This dress is from Nasty Gal -- though I hate the name of their store, I LOVE their clothes. They are really affordable and fit true to size (which is good when you're shopping online). This dress is the perfect daytime get up for running errands, grabbing lunch with girlfriends, or even shopping (theres nothing worse that having 12 layers to put back on in the changing room when you're out shopping, stick with one to slip on and off ;-) For this daytime look I just paired it with my favorite ankle strap sandals from Florence and some chunky boho type beaded bracelets.








To Night...

Dress: Nasty Gal (sold out, similar here)
Ring: ASOS
 Handbag: Chloe 

To switch gears into nighttime I just added a red faux leather jacket and some combat heels to the mix. I know, I have sunglasses on for the nighttime version... slight over sight when shooting this look ha. 












To see my other day to night look, click here.

5 comments :

  1. The sunglasses totally work! It's all about the wording, call it a "Day to Date" post instead! Looks great. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I would like to say wonderful blog! Eхсеllent post, really experienced studying it, you are an excellent writer. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random mis information that's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit and you are looking very beautiful. Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high content too. Now a days everyone looks for deal of the day products in online shopping .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I’ve just been searching for information about this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve discovered till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the supply?
    https://promocodesforpostmates.com/

    ReplyDelete