Sometimes you just want to wear all black...

 Photography by Zach Andrews

Top: Head over to Studio 1220 to shop this top, **dont forget to leave #sharstyle in the comment box at checkout!** (love this one too)
Skirt: ASOS
Heels: Steve Madden (for more height, check out this platform version)
Cuff: Tory Burch
Watch: Michael Kors
Handbag: Marc Jacobs

Do you ever have days where you just want to wear all black. Whether it's that time of the month or you just don't feel like getting creative with colors, black just simplifies life sometimes. This outfit is my go-to when I'm feeling lazy. It's simple, sassy, and (if you added a blazer or sweater) it is work appropriate ;-) I love this skater skirt for literally EVERYTHING. Girls nights, a day in the office, dinner dates with Tyler -- you name an event, I've probably worn this to it. It's just so effortless and easy because it looks good with everything and is super flattering on. This top is from one of my favorite boutiques, Studio 1220, and is to die for! I love necklines like this -- I don't have a clue what its technically called, but it is just so feminine and shows off your pretty little shoulders so well :) The crochet detail adds the perfect bit of pattern to spice it up.

One last bit on these shoes: they are a staple. You can dress them up with this type of outfit or even pair them with a pair of rolled up boyfriend jeans and a black t-shirt. The heel height isn't too big, but because the straps are so small, they make your legs look so dainty and long. I will link them below if you want to peruse them online! 

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!











Shop This Look:



2 comments :