4 Step Fall Outfit Strategy


Photography by Jenna Puterbaugh

Top: Francesca's c/o (also love this one from Nordstrom)
Necklace: Francesca's (obsessed with this one from Baublebar!)
Jeans: J Brand (most amazing stretch jeans ever)
Boots: Nordstrom
Purse: ChloƩ

So yes, I love Fall for the scarves and pumpkin spice lattes and all the other reasons a blogger is supposed to say she likes Fall ha, but I also like the Fall season because I can finally implement my fool proof 4 step Fall outfit strategy:

1. Colorful/solid blouse
+
2. Jeans/black pants/leggings (aka yoga pants, hollaaa)
+
3. Statement necklace/scarf
+
4. BOOTS!!
+
BONUS ROUND: 
A layered sweater or structured blazer!

= Fashionista ready to overcome the world! 
(A bit much, but you get the point;)

Honestly, its so simple! Just make sure you don't pair a busy pattern top with a crazy bold statement necklace. If you go bold with the necklace, go with a solid (color allowed, see below) or textured blouse and vice versa. I mean come on guys, who said bright colors couldn't be in the Fall family?! I love this bright fuchsia-rasberry top, especially when paired with a contrast color like that blueberry (can anyone tell that Im hungry ;-) colored necklace!

Let me know what you think about my fool proof 4 step outfit strategy in the comments below! Love you all, thanks for reading!!

xo, shar









No comments :

Post a Comment