Printed Shift Dress

Photography by Jenna Puterbaugh

Dress: Francesca's c/o
Heels: Zara
Handbag: Francesca's c/o 
Sunnies: ASOS
Watch: Michael Kors

I love love love shift dresses... mix a fun, colorful pattern in there and I'm sold! Shift dresses are often hated on because they are so bulky and not form fitting. I usually pair heels with shift dresses because it will elongate your legs (and torso). If you wear them with a flat or low heeled bootie you cut your legs short and it will probably look unflattering (unless you're one of those blessed women with Victoria's Secret model legs ;) A pop of color in the handbag and heels and you're done! This dress is another easy peasy one because the neckline has that crazy beading on it, no need to accessorize, just throw on and go!

Leave me a comment below or email me if  you liked this look! I always love reading your messages so keep em coming! 

xo, shar













Shop this look:

5 comments :

  1. So-o-o very ????? -- ( insert a suave French-Flair adjective here ) -- FASHION-ELEVATED-BOHO CHEQUE, MS SHARRAH!!!!! Elegance ala Audrey Hepburn-Gone-Cali-Coolness vibe going on!! Love the orange pop in bag and sleek, sexy, feminine heels!! Oh, DO IT, Miss Girl!!!! :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely stunning and I love these colors on you! Such a cute look.

    Jacy
    www.lovelenore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this look! The dress is gorgeous and I love the way you chose orange accessories to bring out the orange in the dress!!

    -Megan @ Never Finished

    ReplyDelete
  4. The LBD is probably the only dress style designed for all body shapes as black always has a slimming effect.about cashmere

    ReplyDelete