Lace & boots.


An effortless boho look with a touch of Fall. I love this dress because it's feminine and beautiful while being oh-so effortless (and by that I mean easy peasy--with that lace embroidery you don't need a necklace so its a  dress-and-dash dress you can just throw on). My favorite Frye boots add the necessary element to this Fall-ish look. Yes, these boots are a bit pricey BUT I cannot tell you how many times I have worn these suckers over the past 3 years: country concerts, bohemian getups, preppy, equestrian outfits... they are worth it people! If you're not quite ready to make the Summer --> Fall transition yet, you can pair this sexy bohemian dress with a cute summer sandal :) 

Also...

WARNING: I live in San Diego where the weather resembles that of the Sun's until mid October, thus, there will be sporadic summer-esque outfits over the next few weeks. I apologize (and am soooo jealous) if you're experiencing cooler weather these days, I promise I will be in full Fall swing by October ;-) 

xoxo, shar















Photography by Jenna Puterbaugh 

Boots: Frye
Bracelet: Francesca's
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunnies: ASOS

shop this look:




3 comments :

  1. You have been nominated for a Liebster Award (it is a TAG with questions)! For more information please check out my blog post: http://stylishsuicide.blogspot.cz/2014/09/liebster-award-tag.html
    Good luck, have a nice day! :)

    P.S.: You're so gorgeous! I found your blog when I was doing Liebster award tag and since then (2 days) I've check almost every single post. I really like your style and appreciate the quality of photos, they are (and you are) beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I started a blog about shoes, I just published my first 8 posts. I would love it if you checked it out. Some people are enjoying it, you might find it fun too. Also I make youtube videos if want to check them out. www.youtube.com/otherlannyisaza Thanks :)
    http://diaryofashoeaholic.wordpress.com/ http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1264236

    ReplyDelete