Vivid Prints.



I know this outfit is a little summery for September, but when you live in San Diego you really don't start feeling the Fall season until end of October (i.e it was 88+ all weekend!). I am so darn obsessed with this Clover Canyon skirt its silly... and unfortunately its from last year so they are sold out online ;-/ BUT, Clover Canyon is infamous for bright vivid prints on their clothing (which I love) so I have linked a few similar options below. I love taking fun bright patterns and pairing the top or shoes with another contrasting color! Like this pastel lavender shirt from Francesca's (sold out but I found it at another store online!), perfect contrast with the skirt and bright orange shoes. Just wait until you see the back of it! Ahhh I die :) I found it in black, raspberry, pink, and navy... all linked below :)

I have some really amazing outfits this month that Im so excited to share with you! Stay tuned!

xo, shar
















Photography by Jenna Puterbaugh

Top: Francesca's (more colors here)
Skirt: Clover Canyon 
Necklace: Francesca's (similar here)
Watch: Michael Kors
Heels: Zara (similar here)
Sunnies: Nordstrom





No comments :

Post a Comment