KALE YALE

Photography by Zach Andrews

KALE T SHIRT: Nordstrom // DISTRESSED JEANS: Urban Outfitters // SANDALS: Target // SUNNIES: Francesca's // WATCH: Michael Kors // BURLAP BAG: Apolis

You know the days you would rather sit in bed all day and watch Netflix/Hulu for an ungodly amount of time? Well this is the outfit to wear on the trips to the grocery story for more popcorn & ice-cream ;-) A. its the softest tee Ive ever put on and B. its healthy, so at least you feel semi healthy as you shovel handfuls of popcorn in your mouth ;) But really, how funny is this shirt?! Maybe I'm alone in this, but I think its pretty hilarious & cute!

Also, I have fully immersed myself in the Birkenstock  (or faux Birkenstock) way of life. These sandals are from Target and are SO COMFY! Honestly I think they are pretty cute too... although my boyfriend tries to tell me otherwise ;) 

Last thing I wanted to say about this post is that these sunglasses (and my favorite black pair and brown pair) are only $14 bucks and are FINALLY online! Right now they have a deal buy one get the second 50% off! 

Thanks so much for stopping by loves!

xo, shar

Shop This Look:






















1 comment :