Pop of Green

Photography by Jenna Puterbaugh

GREEN BLOUSE: Nordstrom // WHITE MINI SKIRT: Top Shop // NECKLACE: Bauble Bar // RINGS: Gorjana // ANKLE STRAP HEELS: Vince Camuto c/o


Love, love, love this apple green color lately! Something about it just pops so nicely! The weather in San Diego is so fickle - some days its sunny and 75 and others its rainy and in the 40's. Luckily this past week it was sunny enough to wear this little fit (as I am currently freezing snuggling in my "cloud" - aka my really soft and fuzzy blanket;). I paired this pretty little top with this cute white mini skirt and my absolute favorite statement necklace from Bauble Bar! They just have such great jewelry, don't they?

Life update: I spent the weekend in the hospital with my family as my 90 year old grandfather fell on Thursday night and broke his hip :( SO sad! Luckily his partial hip replacement surgery went so smoothly and he is now resting with a sassy new hip ;) God is seriously so good!! I learned a very important lesson through all of this, make it a priority to spend quality time with family for we never know how long we will have them on this Earth! Life gets crazy, I know, but family should always have a place in your weekly schedule!

I hope you all have a wonderful week! Thanks so much for reading!!

xo, shar


Shop This Look:
















2 comments :

  1. Glad to hear your grandfather is doing better and at the age of 90! You are very lucky as is he :). Love this outfit, keeping it neutral except for the top, such a lovely colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pop of green" is a design concept that involves incorporating a bold and vivid green element into an otherwise neutral or monochromatic color scheme. Security Camera Apps It adds vibrancy, freshness, and a touch of nature.

    ReplyDelete