Navy Trench Coat + Skirt

Photography by Jenna Puterbaugh

TOP: Francesca's c/o  // TWEED SKIRT: Top Shop // STATEMENT NECKLACE (on sale!): Urban Outfitters // NAVY TRENCH COAT: Top Shop // HEEL BOOTIES(similar): Zara

This coat was my first trench coat I've ever purchased and I am soooo obsessed with it! Its the perfect California weight and the style is a little shifty - not too structured. This outfit is such a random success haha... the jacket is "winter" the skirt is "business spring" and the necklace is "boho chic". I actually bought the necklace first at Urban Outfitters (on sale for $38 bucks!) and then was in the dressing room at TopShop and was waiting for a stylist to pull another size in something. I had just tried on this grey tweed skirt and saw this coat hanging on display in the room so I tried it on... It totally needed a statement necklace, so I dug around in my shopping bags to pull this beaded boho necklace out, sure that it wouldn't look good with a preppy tweed skirt. To my surprise it was exactly what the outfit needed! I love how it all came together:)

I mentioned before in my last few posts that Ty came with me on a recent shoot... its so funny to me because he's in the exact same outfit every time haha... I will be sure to bring him a few different shirts next time! I love having him with me -- he's such a handsome bearded "intern". And yes, I included a shameless silly kissey shot (that I look pretty awful in) at the end ;)

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

xo shar

Shop This Look

















2 comments :

  1. Thank you for sharing this and Very good looking blog.
    It is Very nice .............
    The Cobbleroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. تعد شركة البيت الافضل افضل الشركات العامة في الخدمات المنزلية تقدم افضل الخدمات باعلى جودة وباقل الاسعار
    شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
    شركة نظافة بالرياض
    شركة غسيل خزانات بالرياض

    ونتميز في جميع الخدمات بان اسعارنا تعد ارخص الاسعار بالمقارنة مع الشركات الاخرى
    شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
    رش مبيدات بالرياض

    ReplyDelete