Hot Colorful Prints


PATTERNED DRESS (similar): Francesca's // ORANGE STUDDED PLATFORM WEDGE: Michael Kors // GOLD WATCH: Michael Kors

Happy Tuesday! All I can say is that it is good to be back in the swing of things! If you follow me on instagram or facebook you know I was in the hospital over the weekend with kidney stones. Yes, they are as awful as they sound. The good news is I was only in severe pain for a day (thank the Lord!).  

Any who, now that I am back to work and out of bed, I wanted to share this outfit with you all today It is one of my favorite style dresses... you DONT NEED TO ACCESSORIZE IT! The bold, colorful pattern adds the perfect pop of detail -- any other necklaces or bold jewelry would just clash and disrupt the awesome pattern party that is happening already. I have linked a few of my other favorite colorful neoprene dresses below for your afternoon browsing :)


Shop My Favs:












No comments :

Post a Comment