Bright and White


Photography by Zach Andrews

DRESS: Nordstrom // STATEMENT NECKLACE (similar): Francesca's c/o // BRACELET: J Crew // NUDE PUMPS: Vince Camuto (similar) c/o

There's no other way to kick off spring than in bright white and a pop of color! I LOVE this dress... got it from Nordstrom kind of a long time ago, I'm almost positive I will have zero luck linking it below... but I will find something similar (UPDATE: just found this dress and I think I might like it better than the one I have on! Check it out here):) It's super structured but still stretchy and so easy to accessorize! It's the perfect length for work and looks great with heels or wedges like I have on here :) 

PS: HUGE NEWS: If you reader of mine, you know I can't resist a good deal, and I always love sharing my good "finds" online with all of you... welp I just stumbled across a FABULOUS deal on a gorgeousssss BaubleBar necklace, it's 50% OFF for a limited time! It happens to have a reallyyyy similar look to the necklace I have on here (again almost better than what I'm actually wearing)! :)

As always, thanks for stopping by the blog! Feel free to pin away and I will love you forever! :) 

xo, shar

Shop This Look:



















1 comment :

  1. Such a cute dress, perfect for so many occasions. You could dress it up or down, but love that you paired it with a really bright neklace :)

    ReplyDelete