Bold in Color.

 Photography by Jenna Puterbaugh

RED JACKET: TrouvĂ© // CROP TOP: Forever 21 // HIGH RISE JEANS: Nordstrom // BOOTS: Tory Burch // STUDS: Kate Spade // CUFF: Tory Burch //

Sometimes you just need a bold color in your wardrobe. Last year I realized the majority of my clothes were either black or white, so my first 2015 challenge is to break out in bolder colors! Starting off with this incredible seam detail blazer by trouvĂ©. Not only am I in love with this jacket because of the cut... butttt its also been marked down to 40% off! Cant ever resist a deal! Since the jacket was so fabulous (and so bold) I decided to pair it with an all black ensemble, made up of two of my go-to pieces: high-waisted skinny jeans and riding boots ;-) 

Leave me your comments on this look below! I always love reading them!

xo, shar

Shop This Look:












No comments :

Post a Comment