Five Things

I'm constantly catching myself sharing my current favorites with my girlfriends and thinking to myself, "I should totally blog about this" and then never do because I forget (ask anyone who knows me, I have the WORST memory... of all time) or I just get really excited to share a new outfit with y'all instead. This Monday is the day that it all changes... here are FIVE of my favorite obsessions lately...

1. Sole Society booties (these guys are the perfect heel height -- tall enough to give you some height without killing your feet!)


2. Gorjana-Griffen layered love. These simple & dainty layered pieces are soooo amazing, they add just enough style to any outfit - I have a few of their bracelets & rings and am totally in love with their brand. 



3. Color Your Smile lip gloss - so many reasons to love this lip gloss: 1. It has a mirror on the side 2. It has a light inside the lid that shines on your lips when you're putting it on 3. They have a billion colors and they last for HOURSSSS on your lips! My favorite color is nude or rose hill!


4. Better Buzz coffee (and if you live far from one, just try their dairy free vanilla powder creamer -- you can buy it online)

5. Shoe shopping with the bae ;-) How sexy are those wingtip boots?!



No comments :

Post a Comment