If you like it then you shouda put a bow on it


Sweater: Francesca's c/o (more bow sweaters here and here)
Jeans: Nordstrom
Sunnies: ASOS
Earrings: Kate Spade
Cuff: Tory Burch

This weekend I was in Manhattan Beach visiting the boy so I didn't have much time to blog over the weekend (update on life soon!). In the meantime, I wanted to share this super cute sweater from Francesca's today because its perfect for warmer fall weather (for all my southern cali ladies ;). I love  tops that have bows on the back, they add such a special touch of femininity to the outfit. The pattern on this sweater was a little busy so I just paired it with solid black jeans and tied my hair up in a low bun to show off the back of the sweater. 

I hope you all have a lovely week!

xoxo, shar









Shop this look:




2 comments :

  1. I just found your blog from a video your mum made. Yes I know I am a little behind! Love the bow and the colour combos. I am a little obsessed with bows myself!!! Love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog it is very impressive and informative kendra adams the christmas ring nazneen contractor adams coat content good work dude keep it up

    ReplyDelete