Summertime Sparklers













Photography by: Carla Toson

Dress: nasty gal
Booties: zara (similar here)

shop this look:



So a few months ago I was asked to be a part of this bohemian inspired photo shoot featuring this awesome hair salon in Pacific Beach called Belli Belli Salon. They had a few hair stylists that would be featuring their work in the shoot and asked if I could style my outfits & overall look. Of course I said yes and had such a blast with the oh-so-talented stylists at Belli Belli!

I love this Nasty Gal dress with everything in me... its soooo boho chic I can't stand it. I think its the sleeves that I love so much. They are super billowed at the forearm part and the little crochet section adds just enough detail to keep it all interesting. The neckline is a liittleee too low for my taste, but an easy bandeau will fix that right up for you! And as always, I have a little flash necklace to spice the whole sparkler look up! 

I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! 

xo, shar


No comments :

Post a Comment