Summertime Sparklers













Photography by: Carla Toson

Dress: nasty gal
Booties: zara (similar here)

shop this look:



So a few months ago I was asked to be a part of this bohemian inspired photo shoot featuring this awesome hair salon in Pacific Beach called Belli Belli Salon. They had a few hair stylists that would be featuring their work in the shoot and asked if I could style my outfits & overall look. Of course I said yes and had such a blast with the oh-so-talented stylists at Belli Belli!

I love this Nasty Gal dress with everything in me... its soooo boho chic I can't stand it. I think its the sleeves that I love so much. They are super billowed at the forearm part and the little crochet section adds just enough detail to keep it all interesting. The neckline is a liittleee too low for my taste, but an easy bandeau will fix that right up for you! And as always, I have a little flash necklace to spice the whole sparkler look up! 

I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! 

xo, shar


1 comment :

  1. Whether it's Fourth of July celebrations or simple backyard gatherings, Movies Lag VPN Their shimmering lights in the night sky evoke nostalgia and joy during this cherished time of year.

    ReplyDelete