A Chartreuse Dress and Black Hat.























Dress: lulu's
Heels: windsor (similar heels)
Hat: bcbg (similar here)
Bracelet: jcrew

Shop this look:




Happy Monday everyone! So this morning I thought I would share one of my new favorite outfits of all time. I'm obsessed with this chartreuse yellow dress I wore to opening day at the horse races a few weeks ago. The back has a cute little cut out and the color is so bright and fun! It't the perfect dress for any wedding, cocktail event, or the races! The shoes I wore here are actually surprisingly very comfortable. They are a little intense, but with the right outfit they add the perfect touch of sass ;-) All in all, this outfit is a tried and true winner. I highly, highly recommend this dress to everyone!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and a productive week!

xoxo, shar

2 comments :

  1. In love with your shoes!

    Vanessa S.
    De Saltos por Lisboa,
    desaltosporlisboa.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete