Roadtrip Outfit.

For starters, I am SO sorry for being MIA this past week. As most of you know, I work for Robeson Design (check us out on youtube here!) and we were visiting a client in NYC last week. I spent my days and nights taking in the city and therefore neglected my sweet blog :( But I'm back now! So lets get to today's post!











Hoodie: Asos (similar)
Jeans: nordstrom
Booties: dolce vita (similar here)

shop this look:




We can all agree there's nothing like a 8 hr road trip to make you rethink your adventure outfit (especially if your friends take as many photos as my friends do). You want to be comfy enough to take an occasional snooze but stylish enough to enjoy the memories 4 years from now when you browse your photo gallery.

Best advice I can give: it's easy as 1, 2, 3 (and 4 ;))  

1. Wear jeans that are stretchy (think stretchy, jegging-ish)
2. Baggy t-shirt
3. Stylish lightweight hoodie
4. Your fav booties

**note: obviously the weather and the location of your road trip should be taken into account. On this road trip we went to Big Sur, California (do yourself a favor and take a trip there, you won't regret it). We went a few months ago when it was actually gloomy and rainy... so we wore a few extra layers. But, if you were traveling to the coastline during the summer: swap out the booties for sandals and maybe the jeans for loose shorts ;-) To see all the dreamy photos from this glorious trip to the most gorgeous California coastline, check out my full post from this trip by clicking here).

I hope you are all having an amazing summer and a fabulous Monday!

xoxo, shar

No comments :

Post a Comment