hot prints.














Top: zara.
Skirt: zara (better prices here, here and here).
Heels: blonde salad.
Earrings: kate spade.
Bracelet: j crew.


shop this look:

I'm LOVING this black skater skirt from Zara right now... I bought it in a colorful print last summer and have been looking for a black version of it forever and finally found it a few weeks ago! I listed a few others that are cute and a little less expensive than the Zara one. The heels are SO comfortable and SO cute. I always get compliments when I wear them out. They are from the amazing blogger The Blonde Salad's shoe line with Steve Madden, great purchase right there. Oh and j crew is having a sale on all their color bangles right now! Check them out here.

Ps....right now I am so terribly pale its painful! I need a good self tanner recommendation if anyone has one!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!

xoxo, shar

photos by: Ashley Wingo of Lovelock&Co, click here to see more of her work!

No comments :

Post a Comment