bloom













Jeans: hudson (last season, love this brand too).
Earrings: forever 21.
Bangles: j crew.
Shoes: jessica simpson (last season, loving these and these)


shop this look:



How adorable is this top?! I found it online at my new favorite online boutique Nasty Gal and just had to have it. I dressed it up with the white flare jeans and stacked platforms for this look, but Im definitely rocking this top at Stagecoach with daisy dukes and my Frye cowboy boots ;) (I will post that look on insta when I wear it!). Nasty Gal is an awesome site for reasonably priced bohemian, free-spirited, flowy looks. Check out their site here. I hope you all are having a fabulous Monday!

xoxo, shar.

photos by: Ashley Wingo of Lovelock&Co, click here to see more of her work!

No comments :

Post a Comment