wild thang - leopard print.
















Top: forever 21 (like this one too)
Pants: chicnova
Heels: steve madden
Purse: Chanel
Cuff: tory burch
Sunnies: ray ban.

shop this look:



I am so so so in love with these pants... best secret is that this whole outfit is basically a pajama set... with heels and a Chanel bag ha. I found the pants on one of my favorite fashion blogger's site (from zara but still available at the store I linked above). Also love this shirt, not only because of the oh-so-true message on it, but because it is seriously the best fitting loose t-shirt. Try this challenge: try to mix your lounge wear or pajama wear with heels and see what happens?! I think mine turned out flirty and fun!! Leave me a comment below about what you think of these pants... love em or leave em??



photos by: ashley wingo. Follow @houseoflovelock or go to lovelockandco.com see more of her work!

No comments :

Post a Comment