wild and free.












Top: bp.
Kimono: billabong (last season, similar one here).
Shorts: DIY from true religion jeans (loving these right now).
Boots: frye.
Necklace: flea market (like this one  and this one too).
Ring: studio 1220 (this one is fun too).
Watch: kors.

shop this look:



As Coachella and Stagecoach are approaching, I thought I would post a wild and free styled look. Don't wait until the last second to shop for these concerts guys... all the cute stuff goes quickly! If any of you are going to Coachella or Stagecoach leave me a comment in the box below!!

A little throwback to one of my fav outfits from Stagecoach last year! Leave me a comment below if you want to see a post on where to shop for cute Coachella/Stagecoach outfits!


xoxo, shar.

 photos by: Steve Cachero of Town & Fields, follow @steeevy to see more of his work!

No comments :

Post a Comment