dreaming of warmer weather.











Long dress: asos (similar)
Short dress: asos (similar)
Top: asos

shop this look:



This was another outfit from the catalogue shoot with Nick & Mo! Super cute beach cover ups (I linked a ton of them above that I'm obsessed with!!). Its almost spring which means its almost summer... which means bathing suit season in RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! AND so is stagecoach... and thus, I have officially started my yoga sculpt kick again ha. I will be sure to post about how that is going! Do any of you guys have a workout that you recommend? Leave me a comment below! Always love reading and responding to them!

Photographer: Tricia Meeter of Equinox Photo and Spohie Mae of Stylish Details. Make up: Laticia Huether of HueLaLa Esthetics. Hair: Elisa Wilson of Elisa K Hair.  

2 comments :

  1. I absolutely love the Tone It Up girls and workouts/health tips! You can find them on fb, instagram, youtube etc. But could you please post your fitness/diet tips?

    ReplyDelete