casually stylish.














Sweater: studio 1220. Sweatshirt: forever 21 (last season, love this one and this one). Jeans: paige. Shoes: zara (loving these too). Bangals: forever 21.

shop this post:



Ok you guys... this sweater! Ugh I can't say enough good things about it! I wore it with a preppy style outfit a few weeks ago (this post here), I love that its so versatile! I think I like the sweater with this outfit the best because it mixes patterns and textures. I have been challenging myself to explore a bit and get outside of my safe zone of basics and statement necklaces. Lesson of the day: don't be afraid to mix studs with pebble knit... or studs with anything for that matter ;) I am a firm believer that if you are confident you can rock any outfit... its all about how you wear it.

Spoiler Alert:

I have a fun contest coming up next week with a few fun items from from my favorite local boutique, Studio 1220! Everyone that lives in San Diego should definitely know about this store, if you don't you're missing out! For those that aren't local... they're online ;) How do you guys feel about online shopping? Sometimes its hard to have confidence that items will fit right without trying on... maybe I will start to include the size I buy so that you can gauge accordingly? Let me know what you think in a comment below, I always love reading your emails and comments, keep them coming! Until next time...

xoxo, shar

photos by: zach andrews. follow @iamzachandrews to see more of his work!

2 comments :