army green stitched with leather.











Sweatshirt: studio 1220. Pants: topshop. Clutch: asos. Booties: dolce vita. Beanie: urban outfitters. Bracelet: nordstrom (similar, like this one and this one too). 

shop this post:




Gotta love a sweatshirt that is comfy AND trendy. Loving this camo sweatshirt with the extra leather shoulder detail. I don't know if you guys agree, but sometimes certain camo prints look cheap or cheesy to me. I don't know if it has something to do with the camo pattern or just the colors, but its important to stay away from a cheap looking camo print ;-). This one I found at Studio 1220 is perfect... great colors & great detail on the leather. I also found a few other chunky bracelets from Macy's that are on sale. I couldn't find the exact one Im wearing here because I bought it forever ago, but the other ones I found are just as cute ;) The beanie is one of my favs because its one of those extra long ones so you can feel suuuuper hipster and wear it a little slouched back ;) 

photos by: zach andrews. follow @iamzachandrews to see more of his work!



No comments :

Post a Comment