date night.













Blouse: studio 1220 (also love this one). Jeans: citizen. Jacket: revolve. Necklace: zara (similar here). Heels: steve madden. Purse: marc jacobs. Watch: michael kors

shop this post:



This black and white stripped blouse from my friends at Studio 1220 is fully deserving of this weeks Must-Have Monday pick. The fabric is super soft, but nice enough that it will pair nicely with jeans and a leather jacket for a fun and playful date night outfit or even worn tucked into a pencil skirt with a sharp blazer for more of a professional look.  I'm obsessed with this jacket, I've had it forever...I linked a different jacket above that is similar. When you are buying "investment" pieces for your wardrobe, don't go cheap if you can afford not to. I always recommend spending more money on quality items like a leather jacket or a really nice pair of jeans and then be thrifty with tops and jewelry!  


xoxo, shar.

photos by: zach andrews. follow @iamzachandrews to see more of his work!

3 comments :

  1. Seriously, this is one of your best posts so far! Great photography!!! Great choice of outfits and styling… and GREAT Model :-) RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I've just added it to my bookmark list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot. This has been nice hearing

    ReplyDelete