Pretty in Plaid


Photography by Jenna Puterbaugh

PLAID SHIRT: Target *(buy one get one 50% off!) // STONE NECKLACE: Lucky Brand // JEANS: Paige // BROWN LEATHER WATCH: Daniel Wellington c/o // DISTRESSED BROWN BOOTS: Frye Boots //

If you know me you know I am ALL about Targ├ęt ;-) Im pretty sure about half of my salary is spent there... but they really are like a one stop shop! I love shopping for clothes there because they have great prices and always have amazing sales - especially with their new Cartwheel app!! Dangerous! Right now their flannels are buy one get one 50% off! Including this one ;-) 

I kept this look simple with a pair of denim jeans, a chunky brown stone necklace and my fav Frye boots :) Unfortunately I was sweating when I took these shots because San Diego refuses to get cold in October... we're workin on it!

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!! 

Oh, and I posted a vlog today on YouTube... watch it here and let me know what you think!  :)

xo, shar

4 comments :

  1. Waow this is quite pleasant article, my sister love to read such type of post, I am going to tell her and bookmarking this webpage. Thanks www.bidinis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing informative blog with us. now I am going to bookmark your blog, keep updating your fresh information in website.
    Modelling Agencies in Mumbai | Celebrity Management Companies | Female Models in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post as usual. I like the way how you match your jeans with this read and blue lining shirt. It is my all time favorite combination really. And yeah, i also love Target. It's one of the best online stores on this planet.

    ReplyDelete