Summer Lovin'



WHITE DRESS: Morning Lavender // TOTE: Nordstrom // WIDE BRIM SUN HAT: ASOS // SUNGLASSES: Nordstrom

I had so much fun shooting this dress in Newport with Morning Lavender. The ocean was literally so blue, this wasn't enhanced at all. Its days like these that make me feel so lucky to live on the coast! Morning Lavender has become my jam for sun dresses and rompers this summer... they are all so so cute! You can shop their dresses here or this specific one here!

Here's to another great weekend! 

xoxo, shar


5 comments :

  1. These photos are stunning! Love this dress for Summer, there is just something about white and blue this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am Arya. I am 12 years old and I just want to say how much you inspire me. I love your style and I try to follow you on the few social medias I have. I love the amazing dress your wearing. You were actually one of my main inspirations to create a blog of my own its not that great but just in case you want to check it out then the link is http://anythingandeverything.weebly.com/. If you do check it out please please please comment on a post it would make my day!!! Or you could reply to this comment. You're so fabulous. I love your youtube channel. Please comment or reply. Thanks for reading this.


    ByeXX
    Arya

    ReplyDelete