Beat the Heat


FLORAL ROMPER: Morning Lavender c/o // WEDGES: Vince // HAT: Target // PALE PURPLE SUNNIES: Wildfox

Ok, this romper is literally EVERYTHING!

 I never understood why people used that phrase, until now. Another show stopper from Morning Lavender... Im not kidding, their clothing is so amazing. I love this romper because the colors are so pretty and the off the shoulder flare adds the perfect flirty touch. With this crazyyyyy weather we are having in San Diego lately, I thought this breezy floral look would be perfect to help beat the heat in style :)

If you guys love this romper as much as I do, leave me a comment below!! Im heading off to bed, but will be working on a fun post about my Fourth of July adventure later this week, can't wait to share!

xoxo,
shar

Shop This Look:







1 comment :

  1. Great looks, you have a really nice style for summer clothes. When this season comes you can also looks for some accessories like beach bags when going to the beach, they are really fundamentals even if we don´t always know it.

    ReplyDelete