Need I Say Amore

Photography by Jenna Puterbaugh

RED BLOUSE: Francesca's c/o (on sale here) // TWEED MINI SKIRT: Top Shop c/o // NECKLACE: Eula Fern's c/o // BRACELET: Francesca's c/o // HEELS: Steve Madden // CLUTCH: Marc Jacobs

HIM: SHIRT: HM // SHOES: Nordstrom

Happy almost Valentine's Day! To start this blog off -- I feel the need to mention that these are not engagement photos.... though they do semi look like it haha. My boyfriend Tyler lives in Manhattan Beach so weekends are the only time we get to see each other. I usually shoot on the weekends, and thus, Ty came along for the ride. I was sure to put him to work, he's the best intern I could ever have! I had him hanging things, taking behind the scene instas, carrying Jenna's camera bag -- he was SO helpful! I even snuck him in to snap a few cutesy pics :) 

Im obsessed with this tweed mini skirt from Top Shop... seriously the cutest (side note, topshop sizes usually run smaller, so order up a size)! For a nice Valentine flare I paired it with this pop of red and a nice elegant sparkle in my necklace and bracelet. PS this necklace is so adorable AND so affordable, you can find it for sale here. I hope you guys have fun putting your Valentine's Day outfits together! I have one more pretty and pink Valentine's look for you on Friday, so stay tuned!!

Have a wonderful day!

xo shar

Shop This Look:






















No comments :

Post a Comment