3 Ways To Wear Chambray: Simple & Comfortable Chambray










Tank: asos
Maxi skirt: nordstrom
Heels: michael kors
Necklace: isadora

shop this look:





With this second look I wanted to achieve something much more casual and comfortable. I love maxi skirts because they're flowy and flattering. Plus, you can double them as tube top dresses ;-). I paired my grey maxi with a black tank and unbuttoned the chambray shirt to tie it. I threw on one of my favorite Isadora silver/grey necklace to tie in the grey skirt and called it a day! Its the perfect look for running around town or a day in the park. These heels are my favorite heels of all time. They're by Michael Kors and they are SO comfortable. I'm thinking of ordering a second pair for when my current ones wear out! I hope you all have a lovely day! As always, thanks for reading!

xo, shar


No comments :

Post a Comment