3 Ways to Wear Chambray: Back to School Chambray















Chambray: banana republic
Shorts: urban outfitters (similar here also love these and these from free people)
Sandals: urban outfitters (last season, love these and these)
Bracelet: studio 1220
Necklace: mod cloth


shop this look:



Happy Friday (and happy second day of school for a lot of you out there)! This is the third and last way I've style this (obviously very versatile) chambray shirt! You can find the first chambray look here and the second here :) I love these shorts, but for some crazy reason they aren't online anymore! Such a bummer! I found a few other styles that would look really cute with this look for you guys to check out. Im SO proud that I found that exact necklace online (was extremely doubtful) but its there! Its one of my favorites because it really goes with anything and is a really easy accessory to layer if you want.

I hope you all have a great first week at school! I always love reading your emails and comments so keep em coming! Id love to hear what you think about this look!

xo, shar

No comments :

Post a Comment