florals and lace.














Photography by Lovelock and Co.

Skirt: zara (from last season, similar here and here!)
Heels: zara (from last season, similar here)
Bracelet: studio 1220

shop this look:



I love this look because it is bright, fun, and very feminine (I also styled this skirt with more of a black and white flare in this post here). I mixed this high waisted floral skirt with a pair of dainty red heels and a splash of flirty golden color on top. This is a perfect look for a lunch with the ladies, or even a bridal shower (since everyone and their mother seems to be getting married right now!). I wish I could link that exact skirt for you guys but its from last year at Zara and their turn over is ridiculous! Nothing stays online for more than 3 weeks it seems ;-/ But I have linked a few of my other favorite spring/summer floral print skirts above! 

xo, shar

No comments :

Post a Comment