Bohemian Beachwear.















Photography by Lovelock & Co. 

Bikini Top: last season (even cuter one here and here :)
Skirt: nordstrom
Necklace: child of wild (available at studio 1220 or longer version at free people)
Cardigan: nordstrom.
Flash Tattoos: sofia and lena.

shop this look:



I think this may be my favorite post ever. I just wish I could be covered in crocheted bohemian threads and child of wild jewelry on the beach every day this summer. For starters, if we're being completely honest here, this little bronzed beach goddess getup just makes you feel wayyy cooler in general. But to break it down real quick: that Nordstrom maxi skirt is amazeballs because it doubles as a halter dress (just make sure you wear a high-waisted belt with it). The bikini top is super versatile because you can either wear it as an actual bikini top with a mixed-matched bottom or you can rock it as a crop top on your boho beach getaway this summer (especially this one... super cute).   I'm obsessed with this necklace right now, its totally is a must-have staple this summer. I will admit that this coin necklace issss a pretty dominant statement piece; for those of you who are intimidated by all its glorious metal, I can assure you that it won't bite ;-) Trust me, you'll die when you put it on. Lastly, what bronzed beach goddess would be complete without a little flash?! I'm wearing a few awesome Flash Tattoos from the Sofia and Lena collections in this look.

Links I Love for:
\\ crocheted/lacy goodness & boho jewels //



2 comments :

  1. All these pictures look gorgeous. Great looking models. Beach bags can also be an important part of the style you wear on the beach.

    ReplyDelete