lace crop top



















Top: studio 1220 (sold out, you can find similar here)
Pants: billabong 
Ring: studio 1220

shop this look:





Ok so I've fully hopped on the summer crop top/boho chic bandwagon. Yea I know, I'm a little behind on that, I resisted for as long as I could but have officially given in (and happily so I might add). Of course, my new boho obsession is complete with the greatest accessory of all time: Flash Tattoos! Seriously, these tats are so much fun and stay on for a good 4-6 days. They are my new summer must have... expect to see them a lot in my upcoming posts ;) For some reason Im reeeeally into navy and white these days. This fun spring/summer look encompasses it all: super trendy aztec print pants, sassy lace crop top, and just the right amount of flash :) Try it out and let me know whatcha think! 

Happy almost summer everyone, stay calm and tan on! 

xoxo, shar



2 comments :

  1. Love that top! I wish it was still available :(

    I have a question though! How do you organise your budgeting for clothes? I am a full time postgrad student, and most of my money goes into that... resulting - I have to be very savvy shopper and mostly in second hand places. Any tips of where to invest? Where to skip? I'm in Europe too so it's a lot more expensive for shopping >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lace crop top is a versatile and elegant fashion choice. Its delicate lace fabric and cropped design combine femininity and contemporary style. Movies Lag VPN Whether paired with high-waisted jeans for a casual look or a skirt for a more formal occasion.

    ReplyDelete