cranberry red tie-dye dress











Dress: studio 1220 (shop it here at 20% off!)
Necklace: studio 1220
Bracelet: flea market (similar here)
Sandals: dolce vita (these vince camuto ones are cute too)
Sunnies: studio1220 (similar here)

Photography by Lovelock & Co.

shop this look:




I am obsessed with this cranberry red tie-dye dress. It's honestly the perfect dress for everything.... it's the perfect everything dress ;-) I love the boldness of the color, it adds so much to the overall look that you don't need to over do it with jewelry, making it perfect for when you're rushing out the door and need to slip something cute & quick on and run. It is a high-low cut (shorter in the front, longer in the back) which I love (and is super flattering ps!). I bought it from Studio 1220 but they don't have it online anymore. I found it on another website... and its 20% off, hollaaaa! I love you guys! Thanks for reading!

xoxo, shar

No comments :

Post a Comment