geometric top.














Jeans: hudson (last season, loving this brand here).
Bracelet: j crew.
Shoes: kork-ease

shop this look:


I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend with your families, I know I did! I wanted to post something simple and fresh today. Though the shots kind of turned out a little over exposed, I think the outfit looks even dreamier. I'm so obsessed with everything Clover Canyon, (they also made this skirt here from an outfit I posted a few months back) they always have such unique designs. Leave me a comment in the box below if you love splurging on Clover Canyon too!

photos by: Ashley Wingo of Lovelock&Co, click here to see more of her work!

2 comments :

  1. LOVE this look. Especially the wedges. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The best part is how comfy those wedges actually are! Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

      Delete