coral crush.







Sweater: Nick & Mo Clothing (not on sale yet, try this one or this one)


Spring has sprung and with that come lots of bright colors. I have always loved coral and blue together and these two outfits from the Nick & Mo catalogue shoot seemed fitting to share now that its officially Spring! Spring time also means its time to clean out that closet... something I literally dread but, like going to the gym, I feel so much better when its all done. Im thinking of doing a few posts on closet organization and how to store jewelry. I need to figure out a better way to store my necklaces... BADLY. If any of you have any cool DIY ideas, leave me a comment below and I will try them out!


Happy Spring everyone!

xoxo, shar


shop this post:


Photographer: Tricia Meeter of Equinox Photo and Spohie Mae of Stylish Details. Make up: Laticia Huether of HueLaLa Esthetics. Hair: Elisa Wilson of Elisa K Hair.  

No comments :

Post a Comment