New York City.



The best go-to travel wear: yoga pants (my fav brands are lulu and zella!), boots, t shirt, and a light sweater and scarf!



Right off the plane I was greeted with a 45 minute line for a taxi...in 10 degree weather! Quite the shock for this little San Diego lady!




My first stop was at the Camuto Group show room where they design and manufacture the shoe lines for brands like Tory Burch, BCBG, Vince Camuto, Jessica Simpson, etc! I was greeted with champagne and chocolates AND was blessed with an adorable gift of Vince Camuto wedges! So fun to be invited to see behind the scenes of their show room prep for Fashion Week!




On my first day in the city I got straight to work! I made my way into several different hipster coffee shops and at the end of the day settled into Starbucks for the nifty wifi ;-) Jacket: j crew. Scarf: nordstrom


The next morning we had quite the brunching experience! And it SNOWED! I hadn't been in snow for years, so it was super fun to walk through a white central park! And stop for an impromptu snowball fight...

 



This is my beautiful best friend Savannah who I am so so proud of! We grew up together in San Diego and now she works for NBC in New York! So fun being able to stay with her and her roommate for the week I was there...






(Yes, this ACTUALLY happened! Way to go Paige for capturing such an awesome mid air shot ;-)


My best friend Savannah and her sweet, sweet friend and roommate Paige. Such beautiful ladies, aren't they?!





Of course, it wouldn't be a work trip without some interior design accessory shopping! 
Sweater: nordstrom. Necklace: baublebar.




We finished the snowy night off with another fabulous evening of dinner and dancing in the city with lovely friends! 
Blouse: asos. Booties: dolce vita.


I had so many pictures from this trip that I decided to split it up into 2 posts! Come back tomorrow for NYC part 2... It may or may not include a trip to NBC Studios, you're going to want to see what happened! 

Cheers! 

xoxo, shar

1 comment :

  1. Bangalore is a smart, functional property with spacious studios and suites that have well equipped kitchenettes.
    Coffee Shops Malleswaram Bangalore

    ReplyDelete