New York City 2



Because Savannah is such a boss and has such an awesome job working at NBC were lucky enough to go on set behind the scenes and tour her offices in the 30 Rock building. And of course, we had to go to the very top of the building to the Top of the Rock for the most insane view!!


Best view of the city <3








My sweet friend Matt and me having way too much fun taking way too many photos, we blame it on the breathtaking background ;). Matt and I grew up together in San Diego, he too is hustling at his big city job working for YELP! So very proud of him for all he is accomplishing. He is HILARIOUS and so much fun, I really feel so lucky to have such great friends to visit in such a fun and exciting city. Now if I can just convince my other friends to move to Italy, France, and Australia... I've been wanting to visit there for a while ;-) 


Finally a whole group shot of all of us! I have no clue why these photos are all so orange (... cough cough.... except for the fact that Matt had a brilliant idea to take these on his iPhone under a weird setting and I cannot find a way change it back for the life of me!). I tried to fix in photoshop but the photo became really faded and weird, so this will have to do! 

Warning: We took SO many photos at Top of the Rock, these are like the 1% that made it to the blog... and there are still a lot, so I apologize ahead of time!


Gettin' sassy with Savannah.


Gettin' silly with Matt.


Gettin'...stylish with... sharstyle? ;-) 










A little video of us walking the streets in the city... while Matt talks about how nice someone is ha. Yes, this was a snapchat originally (don't judge) but I think its fun to show the personalities of my friends, and unfortunately this is the only video I have of us all!


The real reason I went to NY: to take an artsy picture of a macaroon like every other blogger out there ;-) 


When in Rome....

No comments :

Post a Comment