patchwork.

Must-Have Monday:

How adorable is this casual cargo button up jacket?! The shoulders on this jacket are to die for, its a total must have! I love it when I can find pieces that do the accessorizing for you! Pair this comfy drawstring cargo jacket with colored pants or a basic dark jean and a pair of boots and you are set! I found this gem at this amazing little boutique here in San Diego called Studio 1220. They sell online AND still has a few sizes of this jacket left! I linked all of the items down below ;-)














Cargo jacket: studio 1220. Jeans: urban outfitters. Boots: frye. Jewelry {bracelet: studio 1220. watch: kors.}

photos by: Steve Cachero of Town & Fields, follow @steeevy to see more of his work!

2 comments :

  1. What brand & color nail polish are you wearing with this outfit? It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's shellac! The brand is Orly and the color is 'kiss the bride'. I absolutely LOVE it!!

      Delete