Blushing


Photography by Jenna Puterbaugh

PINK DRESS: Francesca's c/o // PEARL NECKLACE: From Italy -- similar here // ANKLE STRAP HEELS: Vince Camuto c/o // SUNNIES: Francesca's c/o // NUDE CLUTCH: Nordstrom

Seeing that Valentines Day is just around the corner, I felt it would be fitting to do a post all on blush colored dresses :) This dress is from Francesca's and is soooo dainty and pretty on. It has a conservative neckline with a feminine peekaboo shoulder... and the cuffs are lined pearls! So, so pretty! I paired it with my favorite Vince wedges (last season ;-/) and my absolutely stunning fresh-water pearl necklace (from Italy -- and I can't find anything like it online for you guys!) I am crushing on this pretty pink color so much lately that I thought I would share my line up wish list of pink dresses with you all to peruse :)

Happy Tuesday loves!

Shop My Favorite Blush Dresses:















1 comment :

  1. This outfit is beautiful and absolutely perfect for Valentines Day or any other occasion. Blush is one of my favourite colours to wear :)

    ReplyDelete