Smiles & Stripes










Photography by Jenna Puterbaugh

TOP: Forever 21 || JEANS: ASOS || BOOTS: Tory Burch || WATCH: Michael Kors || BAG: ChloĆ© 

If you know me you know I have a slight obsession with stripes. They are just so fun and fresh and can be worn with statement accessories to add a preppy flare or no accessories for a simple yet stylish look. I actually borrowed this shirt from a friend (thanks heather!) and haven't given it back because its so cute! I have linked some of my favorite striped threads below for your web-window browsing  ;-)

Also, if you entered the Sea of Pearls top giveaway, click here to see if you won!

Shop my favorite striped threads:


2 comments :

  1. I love stripes, and this top is so cute! I really like the pocket on the front. Adds a great touch. Great boots too!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete