camo club.










Dress: forever21. Vest: studio 1220 (also like this one for colder weather). Necklace: similar here. Shoes: zara (I like these too). Cuff: tory burch. Watch: michael kors. Ring: wild butterfly boutique.

shop this look:



Who says camo has to be masculine? As you know, I like to buy items that are versatile so I can wear them multiple ways (casual <--> dressy, day time <--> night time). I thought it would be a fun challenge to try and spice up a rather basic camo vest. This post explores how to wear 'edgy camo' with the black mini dress and combat heels. Can we talk about that necklace?! How amazing is that thing, and yes it is all one necklace! It was a gift from my sweet mother when her and my dad were on vacation, and unfortunately we don't know who the designer is ;-(. I tried to link something close to it! If your feeling a little more casual... you could throw this vest with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a black t-shirt and some booties. Lots of options with this one!!

xoxo, shar.

photos by: Steve Cachero of Town & Fields, follow @steeevy to see more of his work!

2 comments :

  1. Oh my word, you look stunning and these photos are perfection! So obsessed with this.

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete