#tbt to a fall wedding shoot.

Just so that those who know me personally do not have a heart attack and think I just eloped, I should first clarify that this is NOT A REAL wedding. About a year ago I was lucky enough to be asked to play bridal dress up (yes, it is every girl's secret dream to try on wedding dresses) by a couple of friends of mine who happen to be a very talented wedding planning duo (shameless plug:  Sophie Mae is a stinking amazing wedding planner and Tricia Meteer is an unbelievably talented photographer). The dresses were AMAZING and the shoes... dont even get me started. Now that #tbt has become a movement, I thought it would be fun to do a throwback post from the shoot! You can find more awesome details and tips on wedding planning from my friends in the Oct/Nov 2013 edition of San Diego Style Weddings or on this online article of SDSW




















The sweetest flower girl experiencing her first pair of Jimmy Choo pumps ;-)

Dress 1: junko yoshioko. Dress 2: vera wang. Shoes: valentino




All wardrobe and set styling by Sophie Mae with Stylish Details. All photography by Tricia Meteer with Equinox Photography. Location: The Villa in San Juan Capistrano. Florist: Briana Maxson Floral Design 

8 comments :

  1. How gorgeous bride! What a lovely dress she wore on her wedding day.
    Register on Matchfinder Marathi matrimonials and become a member to find the best life partner from thousands of profiles matching your preferences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work!
    shirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.
    accessories

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
    Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future.
    Ceramic flooring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, great post! thinking of doing something similar for my wedding, how many days before the wedding can you make a wedding florist without it wilting? what do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete