Polka Dot Print

Photography by Morning Lavender

POLKA DOT DRESS: Morning Lavender c/o // SWEATER: Free People // SUNNIES: Nordstrom

I'm heading up to LA for a bunch of meetings today but I wanted to share one of my new favorite looks that I shot the other day! I can't tell you how much I love this dress and cardi combo. I shot this look with my friends at Morning Lavender a few weeks ago and I am still obsessed with it! It is super feminine and flirty with just enough structure to the dress. I love cozying up in big oversized sweaters, even though I may look homeless, they are so comfy! Morning Lavender is a super cute online women's clothing boutique with A TON of amazing items. Like seriously, their stuff is so cute! 

I hope you are all having an amazing day! If you're bored at work or school and want to peruse their site, check them out here! 

xoxo,

Shar






No comments :

Post a Comment